If you want to show an image on the web or anywhere else from imgur.com but the image is too large in size, you might want to only show a smaller version of the original image. By default, the image dimension the image is served as is the full resolution. To reduce this to a large thumbnail, simply add l to the image name.
So if you image URL is https://i.imgur.com/9ZC02Os.jpg, you simply add the l to the image name: https://i.imgur.com/9ZC02Osl.jpg. Now your image is a large thumbnail! (640×640 pixels)
The same can be applied if you need a small square. In this case, you add a s to the image name. And thus, or previous example becomes https://i.imgur.com/9ZC02Oss.jpg with a 90×90 dimension.
Here are all the dimensions and letters to choose from:
- s = Small Square (90×90) as seen in the example above
- b = Big Square (160×160)
- t = Small Thumbnail (160×160)
- m = Medium Thumbnail (320×320)
- l = Large Thumbnail (640×640) as seen in the example above
- h = Huge Thumbnail (1024×1024)