Bitcoin Address Validator
Check a Bitcoin address for its validity. This tool will see if the given string of text is indeed a correct and valid Bitcoin address. This tool can come in handy when verifying an address before sending any Bitcoins to it.
Some key facts about valid Bitcoin addresses:
- A Bitcoin address is between 25 and 34 characters long;
- the address always starts with a 1;
- an address can contain all alphanumeric characters, with the exceptions of 0, O, I, and l.
Now check your address by entering it below:
- Understanding user-agent strings via Microsoft Developer Network
- In computing, a user agent is software (a software agent) that is acting on behalf of a user. For example, an email reader is a mail user agent, and in the SIP, the term user agent refers to both end points of a communications session. In HTTP, the User-Agent string is often used for content negotiation, where the origin server selects suitable content or operating parameters for the response. For example, the User-Agent string might be used by a web server to choose variants based on the known capabilities of a particular version of client software. (via Wikipedia)