Bitcoin Address Validator
Check a Bitcoin address for its validity. This tool will see if the given string of text is indeed a correct and valid Bitcoin address. This tool can come in handy when verifying an address before sending any Bitcoins to it.
Some key facts about valid Bitcoin addresses:
- A Bitcoin address is between 25 and 34 characters long;
- the address always starts with a 1;
- an address can contain all alphanumeric characters, with the exceptions of 0, O, I, and l.
Now check your address by entering it below:
The address entered
66f4dec6ab29cd056ce1814c6fdfee05e1524b36 appears to be an invalid Bitcoin address!
Why is my address invalid?
Please read the key facts above about valid Bitcoin addresses. Are you sure you copied the full Bitcoin address?
- Understanding user-agent strings via Microsoft Developer Network
- In computing, a user agent is software (a software agent) that is acting on behalf of a user. For example, an email reader is a mail user agent, and in the SIP, the term user agent refers to both end points of a communications session. In HTTP, the User-Agent string is often used for content negotiation, where the origin server selects suitable content or operating parameters for the response. For example, the User-Agent string might be used by a web server to choose variants based on the known capabilities of a particular version of client software. (via Wikipedia)